White, 100% Chelated TRACCS, Not Buffered, Headaches, Sleep, Energy, Leg Cramps. Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 200G, 7.1 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- HIGH ABSORPTION MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE: High Absorption Magnesium uses a patented, organic, chelated delivery form of magnesium to optimize bioavailability and GI tolerance. It is not buffered and is more absorbable than magnesium oxide.*
- BETTER ABSORBABILITY: Magnesium Glycinate - 2.3x greater than magnesium carbonate, 3.6x greater than magnesium sulfate, 6.0x greater than magnesium oxide, Chelated magnesium is absorbed faster and at a higher rate than ionic salts. Helps promote high magnesium retention in the body. Better tolerated, minimizes laxative effect -- even at therapeutic doses. TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System), not a synthetic chelate. Water soluble.*
- MAGNESIUM HEALTH BENEFITS: An essential dietary mineral, magnesium plays many important roles, including: helps increase energy levels, helps relax nerves and tension, helps maintain a normal, regular heartbeat, supports bone density, helps maintain muscle mass, muscle power and physical performance, helps digestion tract. Helps promote calmness allowing better sleep and reduced insomnia, helps prevent muscle cramps, tightness, and soreness, helps stop headaches. Inadequate magnesium not only affects the heart, blood vessels, and bones, but may also impact blood sugar balance as well. *
- NOT ALL "AMINO ACID CHELATES" ARE TRUE CHELATES: High Absorption Magnesium is made with Albion minerals TRAACS, 100% not buffered. Albion unique chelated mineral, scientific process turns elemental minerals form into an absorbed nutrient that’s gentle on your stomach with no laxative effects.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 21-10-2015
model number: DRB-00408
Part Number: DRB-00408
Details: Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium Powder form optimizes bioavailability and GI tolerance.* It is not buffered and more absorbable than magnesium oxide.* Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral that plays many important roles which include: helping cells produce metabolic energy, supporting optimum nerve function, helping muscles relax properly and maintaining a good heartbeat.* Lysine and glycine have been shown to be efficient carriers for minerals that facilitate absorption in the intestinal tract.*
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.7 x 3.6 inches