Coffee has been part of our daily routine. But if there are other healthy alternatives to be discovered, why not try it out.Resources:
- A Perception on Health Benefits of Coffee
- Coffee and its Consumption: Benefits and Risks
- l-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses by KentaKimura, et al.
- Rawel, H. M., Kulling, S. E. Nutritional contribution of coffee, cacao and tea phenolics to human health. J. Verbr. Lebensm. 2, 399–406 (2007).
- An intervention study on the effect of matcha tea, in drink and snack bar formats, on mood and cognitive performance. ChristinaDietz, et al.
- The Influence of Maca (Lepidium meyenii) on Antioxidant Status, Lipid and Glucose Metabolism in Rat. Plant Foods Hum Nutr 62, 59–63 (2007).
- Effect of roasting process on phenolic, antioxidant and browning properties of carob powder. Eur Food Res Technol 230, 155 (2009).